Sunday, February 22, 2009

Once upon a time we set up a blog..... The end. or so it may seem since we haven't touched it since we pretty much set it up. So we've decided to be better. Than maybe we'll feel more connected with all of you, instead of feeling like were trapped in a cave up here! Alright so first of all Dustin and I are getting uber goober excited to move to utah county. We have made a calender to count down the days kind of like counting down to Christmas. Ok not really but probably in our minds we have.
Also this semester has been one thousand and ten times better than last semester. Dustin stepped down in his job so he could focus on school and I'm not taking my insane photography class. And my 17 credits this semester is a breeze compared to my 12 art credits last semester. So we are just loving life right now!

No comments: