Friday, July 16, 2010

Us :)







My friend Erin took these pics, and did an awesome job! I totally took us on a crazy adventure though. We went up to Silver Lake up AF Canyon. I was told it was only half an hour, but it ended up being an hour drive! Not to mention up the craziest road (Which was actually kinda fun :) But so by the time we finally got up there we had very little light to work with. But thanks to Erin they still turned out great! Dust and I had a ton of fun! It was funny being on the other end of the camera, I'm so used to being in control I definitely think it was good to remind me of what it's like to be the one getting the pics :)

6 comments:

Unknown said...

These are so cute!! And I LOVE love love your yellow dress and boots! :)

Jenilara said...

Lyss you look goregeous! I like the style (your outfit, the setting, everything!)

Mat and Brooke said...

Beautiful pictures! I love them all. You two make a gorgeous couple. :)

Alyssia said...

Thanks guys! You are all very sweet!

Kristina Curtis said...

these are so fun! you two look good!!!

Dust said...

How does such a goofy schmuck marry an angel?!