Thursday, September 2, 2010

Just a thought

I'm not sure anyone really reads this (and I don't blame you considering it's our poor neglected blog :) Anyway as I'm sure most of you know I so easily worry and stress! It's pretty much as natural as breathing for me. Dustin is extremely patient with me, and is always so good at reassuring me IT'S FINE! I think sometimes I am such a people pleaser that the worry of disappointing someone is constantly on my mind. Somewhere down the line I got in my head that I am supposed to be perfect NOW! Anyway before I ramble too much, I will get to my point. Tonight as I am feeling a little more of the overwhelming stress trying to take care of the house, Dustin, get caught up in my editing, improve my photography business, and make time for my other job, my husband and have a little me time. (I know I don't even have kids...right:) Well the thought just came to me that I need to remember that I don't have to worry about doing this all on my own. That my Savior and my Heavenly Father are right there ready and willing to help me in the life I am pursuing. Something even as simple as taking pictures at a photo shoot. If it's important to me, it's important to Him. I know he will help me. It's honestly to the point of KNOWING. Because He always has, of course on His time table:) But in the long run I have always been able to look back and see His hand. Easier said then done, but Just something to think about.
-Alyssia

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Lyss this is a cute post. (I read your blog.) :) It's always so comforting to remember that we've got the Lord watching over us with love and that he's always on our side. :)

Jenilara said...

I read your blog too! I have to remind myself too, that I don't need to do everything right now. And that Heavenly Father is patient with us as well. Do your best and leave the rest right? :)

Kathy B said...

Hey Cutie pie- I love to read your blog and I am so grateful for such a wonderful daughter in law!!