Sunday, June 28, 2009

Our New Home

As most of you know we recently bought a foreclosed condo in provo and remodeled it. We could not be happier with our new place. We absolutely love it!!!! We owe most of it to both mine and Dustins parents and to Grandpa Shaw for all the long hours and hard work they put into it! We can't say thank you enough! Here is just a few of the before and after pictures. Later this week I'll post our bedroom (which is my absolute favorite!) and the other room and the bathroom. So here is the living room and kitchen.

BEFORE

AFTER











I might add that I pretty much painted everything in the kitchen. Including the microwave table, the paper holder on the wall, the table and chairs, chandeler, and the dish corner shelf. My mom has a joke that anything that enters my house will be painted black, as you will soon see there are many other things I painted black as well. I wouldn't be surprised if I was high off fumes for over a week. I think I have gone through at least 10 cans of spray paint and then multiple gallons of regular paint.

2 comments:

Lilies and Lace said...

You are such the master decorator. You should come help me.

Mat and Brooke said...

A-MAZING!!! I can't believe you guys! That condo looks incredible and so, so darling! It's hard to believe you were able to do so much to make it look so nice. You guys are so awesome. Props to the both of you, and all of the family members who helped make it look so nice! I absolutely love it!