Thursday, July 23, 2009

I CANT WAIT!.....


So many of you already know the story behind this picture.
It is actually a drawing done by dustin on a desktop from high school.
Turns out instead of really paying
attention in class of course he was just doodling away on his desk.
Although while most people doodling on their desk consits of
hearts and stars and who knows what
Dustin's consisted of this. The janitors eventually
quit cleaningthe desk he sat at because they liked it so
much and at the end of the school year his (history) teacher liked
it so much she took off the desk top and gave it
to him. It didn't quite look like this by then though
he spent a lot of time besides just in class working on it once
school was over. But wa-la look how awesome it
is I seriously love it! Anyways so what I'm saying is I can't wait
because Dustinis actually going to paint this on a huge canvas
for me in color to go in our office. I'm sure it will be a lot
of months work but it will totally be worth it. He's working on it
now and i seriously could just watch him draw and paint
for hours. sometimes I try and paint with him but mine usually look
like I just stepped out of elementary school :) I'll stick with
photography. Anyway just wanted to brag about my husband
for a min. I am one lucky girl!!!

2 comments:

Mat and Brooke said...

I will be the first in line to buy print of that picture for our boy's room. CAN'T WAIT!!!!
-MAT

Karina - Mitcheal said...

Hey guys! We just made our blog private so I was wondering you email addresses so I can invite you and you can see pictures of the baby bean!