Thursday, September 10, 2009

I Love Life and I Absolutely Love this Man!



Today Dustin and I were talking about how everything in our life is better since we moved to provo. We are seriously so happy and the blessings just keep falling like crazy! Anyways I just wanted to post and say how incredible life is, sometimes it can be so difficult and you feel like you want to just crawl under the bed and sleep the year away. But I am so grateful for those times that make me appreciate even more the wonderful times that the Lord blesses us with. Anyways that's my little spill for the day :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You're so cute Lyss. I'm glad things are going better for you in Provo! :)

Ashlee said...

i'm so glad you married my brother!!!! You two are so perfect for eachother. I love you two little guys!!!! xoxo -ash