Thursday, September 10, 2009

Pink Post-its

So this and many other pink post-it notes with sweet things on them were what I woke up to Wednesday morning. That day I was going to be doing the wedding and reception for the photographer I am interning with. It was her brother's wedding and so she wanted me to do all the reception pictures and most of the ones at the temple, including all of the family ones (obviously so she could be in them). I was really nervous considering both her and her husband are professional photographers and I would be photographing them, not to mention someone's wedding. Any way Dustin knew I was feeling really nervous and so he posted all these encouraging notes. He is so sweet! He is always doing thoughtful little things for me, and supporting me in pursuing my dreams. Also the wedding turned out so fun! I seriously love photography! And I love doing weddings! I will post pics of it soon. 

No comments: