Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween


For Halloween Samantha and Jesse had all of our friends over for dinner and games. It was so fun! Not to mention we got a kick out of everyones costume. I still laugh at this picture of all of us when I look at Nick and Dy (the two headed monster) Ha! I especially love how little baby josee is looking over at everyone in this picture and probably wondering who the heck are all these crazies I'm sitting here with. Anyway thanks Sam and Jesse- Dustin and I definitely had a good time!

3 comments:

Mat and Brooke said...

You guys look great! You both pulled off you "new look" quite fashionably!! I'm glad you had a great Halloween...it would be hard not to with a husband like Dustin. :)

Unknown said...

haha Lyss I LOVED you guys's costumes! :) It was good to see you guys. We need to do our Brick Oven date soon. Yes? :) Oh and I stole your group picture off here. Sorry! :)

Lilies and Lace said...

Hilarius! Hey how come you have my very favorite shirt??!!! Those are some pretty good costumes.