Monday, April 26, 2010

This ones for you family :)


Ha I love it! Nothing like matching BYU outfits. I think the best part is that my dad is wearing a red shirt. Go University of Utah- right dad? :) Also check out those bangs on all of us girls. I remember Lindsay and I would always beg Adrien to style our bangs like that.


I really like this one of my mom and dad, My mom is very pretty






When I was five I drew a picture of the bishop at the pulpit and the people sitting in sacrament meeting. My parents ended up summitting it in a contest. It was chosen as one of the pictures to be displayed at a place in Salt Lake. So as you can see I was quite proud :)


Oh the hair, Hello pyramid!! I'm pretty sure I got a brand new perm just days before my baptism. I remember being so worried that It would be ruined, I think I should have been more worried that it wouldn't be ruined







Alright so tonight as I was trying to find a particular cd (and avoiding studying for finals:) i came across a random cd that just said pictures. When I popped it in the computer it was a nice surprise to see over 200 family pictures over the years. I could not resist posting some of these.

4 comments:

Mat and Brooke said...

Okay, that post just made me laugh BIG TIME! I knew there must have been a good reason why I should sit down at the computer today! I'm sure I've got some pretty spectacular pictures I could share with the blogging world, too! :)

Lilies and Lace said...

Hilarius. The best part is that it is my family too. We had enough bad hair styles to go around and throughout the next few decades. At least we thought we were cute back then, right? Good times though!

Sharon said...

Priceless!

::David and Erin:: said...

That picture of you and your sister in your baptismal outfits is epic! I think we all had that permed hairdo at one point or another. :)