Friday, May 7, 2010

Opinions needed :)










Alright so I found a really cool bookshelf for a steal of a deal at DI. Literally it was one of those that the minute I saw it I knew I needed to have it! We are trying to downsize the stuff in our office. Plus I am totally up for a new craft project. Seeing that I have barely had time to do anything else besides work, school and my photography. So I am ready for a break and to do some crafting. Any way before this turns into a novel, I'll get to the point. I am also considering repainting the walls in the office. So with that considering, as soon as I find a desk at DI, I will be painting the bookshelf and desk to match eachother. There is an old brown trunk in the room as well. So brown will be in the room as well instead of black. Alright so I have been having a fettish with turquoise furniture. So the point of this novel is should I paint it turquoise rustic or cream with the rustic edges? These are some examples of what I am thinking about. (Most of these are from allthingsthrifty.com which is like the best craft website ever!)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Turquoise!! I love furniature that color! Super cute. :)
p.s. When can we do our double date to Brick Oven?? We need to make this happen soon!! :)

Trent and Steph said...

I'm with Crystal. 100% turquoise. So so so cute!!!

::David and Erin:: said...

Turquoise all the way. It is honestly such a neutral color in my book...it goes with red, yellow, brown,orange, black...so many things! Cream would be cool if the walls are a bright and/or dark color, but I'm all about relatively neutral walls with pops of color, so turquoise gets my vote all the way!